Food for Thought

"I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate." ~Julia Child

Monday, September 27, 2010

Zesty Shrimp Pasta Salad

Mmmm. This salad makes me think of Bridal/Baby Showers and Potluck picnics. I can't wait for summer time to get here so that we can enjoy this outside! It's also yummy with fresh/frozen peas. Enjoy!

Zesty Shrimp Pasta Salad
6 oz. small sea shell pasta
Cook and drain to directions, rinse with cold water.
3/4 cup mayo
2 Tb Dijon mustard
1 Tb lemon juice
1/2 tsp dill weed
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup cucumber slices, quartered (I like to peel this)
1 cup carrot strips, julienne
12 oz. pkg frozen pre-cooked shrimp, thawed, drained and shelled
Combine mayo, mustard, lemon juice, dill and salt. Mix well. Add veggies, shrimp and pasta. Stir to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, Dislike, Comment, Create: