Food for Thought

"I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate." ~Julia Child

Monday, September 27, 2010

Welcome to My Kitchen!

Hi ya'll! I am so excited to start this recipe blog! I need a project of my own (this is free, no glue involved and doesn't need fed and watered- the best kind of hobby!) and so I thought it would be fun to spend my "me time" with you, (well sorta :D)

I am going to add new recipes and also copy/paste all of the recipes from our family blog to this one. PLEASE leave comments, let me know if the recipe was a Hero or a Zero, and any adjustments you made to make it better. If you have a spectacular recipe you'd like to share, please email it to me so I can add it. No one can ever have too many recipes, right?

I hope that this blog will help you figure out what's for dinner (I hate this daily question!), spend time with your family around the dinner table and make memories with friends. Today (09/27/10) is National "Eat Dinner with Your Family" Day, I think that some of my favorite time is spent around a table with good food and even better friends and family. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, Dislike, Comment, Create: