Food for Thought

"I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate." ~Julia Child

Monday, September 27, 2010

Porcupine Meatballs

These are something that my Mom has made for as long as I can remember. Braxton likes to help by dumping the dry ingredients in and then watch me make faces as I mix everything up :D Very easy and cheap to cook up. Enjoy!
Porcupine Meatballs
1 pound hamburger
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
2 eggs
1-2 cups Minute rice (depending on how much rice you like)
salt and pepper, to taste
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 can of milk
Worcestershire sauce
Mush all of these together and then shape into meatballs. Brown in a little bit of oil.
Mix 1 soup with one can of milk. Add a splash of Worcestershire sauce. When meatballs are mostly browned, pour over meatballs and let simmer until meat is cooked through and gravy is warm. Serve over mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, Dislike, Comment, Create: