Food for Thought

"I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate." ~Julia Child

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jenny's Punch

For lack of a better name, I'll call this "Jenny's Punch" since I snagged the recipe from my Sis-in-Law, Jenny.(Thanks!) This is a nice punch that I like to serve when we have the gang over. It is also a crowd pleaser at showers. You can dress it up in a pretty punch bowl and float ice, flowers, all that jazz in it.

Jenny's Punch
1 small can orange juice
1 small can lemonade
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond extract
5 cans water
5 cans Sprite
Thaw the orange juice and lemonade until slushy. In a large bowl, mix the OJ and lemonade, sugar, vanilla and almond. Stir in 5 cans (the OJ can) water. Stir in 5 cans Sprite.
{I like to serve over ice so that the ice in the bowl doesn't melt and water down the flavor.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like, Dislike, Comment, Create: